Over the last 14 years, I’ve built my real estate
fortune the real-world way—by finding what works,
applying it, and then improving on it. If you want
business theory and lots of historical charts, this book
is not for you. On the other hand, do any of the
following sound familiar?
If you want business theory and lots of historical charts, this book is not for you. On the other hand, do any of the following sound familiar?
• You like the
idea of real estate investing but simply have no
idea where to find the time to do it;
• You have little or no money to invest, so you don’t
see any way to
break into real estate;
• You’re suspicious about those “late-night TV gurus”
who sound interesting,
but something just doesn’t feel right about their “no money down”
If you answered “yes” to any of these
questions, then Multi-Family Millions definitely is for you. Here’s just a taste
of what you’ll discover in the book:
• Why repositioning can work for you regardless of your
• Forget about going out and finding deals. Here’s how
to attract them to you.
• A proven system that’s tailor-made for people who have
only bits and
pieces of time to put into real estate.
• How to analyze deals using the very fewest numbers—and
how to find
numbers you can actually rely on.
• How you can have dozens or even hundreds of tenants
work all month
to pay you rent, while you never talk with them or have any
tenants at all.
• How to cultivate the happiest tenants in the
community, who pay their rent
on time and become your goodwill ambassadors, spreading your good
reputation and attracting even more tenants.
• The 80/20 Rule of Value Creation: The top 20 percent
that will maximize the value of your property.
• The 10 biggest mistakes investors make when
repositioning, and how
to avoid them.
• You’ll read case histories of people across the United
applied this system and no longer need a day job. It’s that
Let Multi-Family Millions be your real-world guide to a different, more effective way of profiting from real estate.